Thursday, August 22, 2013

Guilty Pleasures

Brace yourselves, because it's time for a confession: from time to time I'm rejoiced at mischievous acts. 

Although I prefer calling them guilty pleasures. Small actions that cloud my conscience but fill me with delight. 

Don't judge me, we all have things we feel guilty about enjoying. Some of mine?
  • purposely breaking the first cookie of a package in a supermarket's shelf
  • getting into [insert here: Zara / AWear / H&M / other] with the sole mission of unfolding perfectly folded clothes
  • going out of my way to step on the grass after seeing a "Do Not Step on Grass" sign
  • putting random items in people's trolleys at Tesco
  • standing in the middle of a crowded area and staring up at the sky
  • giving directions to someone when I have no clue of where the place they are looking for is

Guilty as charged!

It feels kind of nice to confess these and I invite you to share some of yours  (I'm always open to new ideas!). 



1 comment:

  1. hahaha, sooo mean!!!! :P I'll have to think about my list...

    ReplyDelete